Saturday, June 19, 2010

Order Request

Hello Sales

MY name is Johnny Walker!

Nice to meet you. May I call you Jack Daniels, instead?

I went through your website address and found some items i would like to place order on. but before i proceed i will like to know if your company accepts payment via VISA or MASTER CARD and if your company ship to Australia.

Of course not. Who in the world would take the little-known Visa Or Master Card plastic? And ship to Australia? I don't think so. There are only 10 people on that tiny island, and they wouldn't know what to to with the items I sell on my website address.

If yes, please get back to me as soon as possible with your website address to confirm if the website address is the same with the one i checked or better still, you can email me with the price list on the items you have presently in stock as attachment.

Wait a second. You went through my website and found stuff you want to buy and ship to Australia, and you need me to remind you what you want and hwere to buy it from? Don't you think that would make me suspicious?

Well, you are in luck my friend because I am an idiot, and I only want your money. I do not do my own thinking. My website is http://www.WhiteHouse.gov and you will want to look at the HealthCare Package. You may actually be interested in the whole Bill of Goods package. A lot of morons fell for that one.

I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this message,i will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern....!

You have no idea how good my concern is. My concern is the best around. Want some? I'll make you a deal!

WALKER MART INC
1120 Swanston Street Melbourne,
VIC 3000. Australia
Tel 03.6344.4347
Email: jone.richardshopping@gmail.com

If you'd like to be notified by e-mail when a new Scam and Eggs post arrives, please subscribe to my Scam and Eggs newsletter. It's free and confidential. And there are other newsletters (art-related) that you may be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a helpful comment.

But, please do not post the full content of similar e-mails you have received. It is appreciated, however, if you post a comment with the name, e-mail and company/address of similar spammers. Thank you!

(Posting full texts of e-mail you receive doesn't help with Google searches, since comments are not included in Google indexes.) If you post the whole e-mail, it will just be deleted when I get around to it. Thanks.

Including links that are not supportive of the content of the post will likely get your comment removed. Spamming will be deleted and reported.