Wednesday, July 11, 2012

:Re (that was the actual subject of the e-mail)

Compliment of the Season,

For which season am I being complimented? Christmas? Black History Month? Spring? The Winter of my Discontent? Curry?

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before. I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Hong Kong Businessmen Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Hong Kong.

I'm sure you found me listed there because I have never done business there, and you are probably mistaking me for someone who is easily persuaded and whose name and e-mail address are being passed around on the internet in Nigeria.

Please do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics.

No problem. I am always anxious to engage in wire fraud with total strangers who use Yahoo mail accounts.

I am writing you for the second time since you did not reply to me at first email sent to you. However, I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us.

Before I go into further details, please be informed that I am writing without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained by you all through. My name is Mr. Song Lile. I work with the Hang Seng Bank.

There is a sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning this fund which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer. Should you be interested? Please send me your: songlio@yahoo.com.hk

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li.
songlio@yahoo.com.hk

If you'd like to be notified by e-mail when a new Scam and Eggs post arrives, please subscribe to my Scam and Eggs newsletter. It's free and confidential. And there are other newsletters (art-related) that you may be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a helpful comment.

But, please do not post the full content of similar e-mails you have received. It is appreciated, however, if you post a comment with the name, e-mail and company/address of similar spammers. Thank you!

(Posting full texts of e-mail you receive doesn't help with Google searches, since comments are not included in Google indexes.) If you post the whole e-mail, it will just be deleted when I get around to it. Thanks.

Including links that are not supportive of the content of the post will likely get your comment removed. Spamming will be deleted and reported.