Monday, January 18, 2010

INFORMATION


From:     kelly1000brown@yahoo.com.hk
Subject:     INFORMATION
Date:     January 15, 2010 1:54:33 PM PST
To:     kelly222brown@yahoo.com.hk
Reply-To:     kelly1000brown@yahoo.com.hk


Before I respond, may I congratulate you on obtaining both kelly222 and kelly1000 from Yahoo Hong Kong's free service. Did you also manage to get the rest from kelly223 through kelly999? Which one should I write to until we get this minor financial matter wrapped up?

Lloyds TSB Group
plc 25 Gresham
Street
London
EC2V 7HN
Attn.......

(Were you thinking for a moment there? Or did you forget my name? What is the meaning of 7 periods?)

My name is Kelly Brown,i am the Auditor General and computer manager
here in our Bank (Lloyds Bank TSB London).I have only written to seek your
indulgence and assistance.

Wow! Auditor General and computer manager? you must be busy. Were you ever an auditor lance corporal or anything lower like that? And what happens if you don't manage the computer? Does it send out scam e-mails?

I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of base 15,000,000.00 {Fifteen Million B.Pounds Sterling} of Late Rudi Hermanto out of the bank,

Hold on a sec. Are you transferring 15,000,000 pounds of the Late Rudi Hermanto? Or his money?

And why do you call him Late Rudi? There was a girl in my high school we called Fast Trudy. Coincidence?

he died a long time ago (on records),

Oh. That explains his lateness.

And another weird coincidence: Trudy died on a stack of cassette tapes.

till now the account remained dormant.

Well let's you and I see what we can do to fix that?

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Are you kidding me? You'll pay me $375,000 for transferring all that to the bank of my choice? Sweet deal.

I'm going to find out what bank Bernie Madoff used, and have you transfer it to them. I don't think they asked a lot of questions, like "Are you sure this isn;t a scam?" So we should be safe.

Now that I think about it, this seems terribly risky and, as they say, "I smell a rat." I don't know why they say that, but they do. Anyway, I'm not moving any further with this plan you're hatching unless you agree to 26 or 27%. Do I look stupid to you?

Your full name and phone number/fax is needed in the first place.

Alright. I will go to the first place and tape a piece of paper with my full name and phone/fax under the entry rug, right hand corner closest to the door.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer progress.

I think you already have the most pertinent information. Lets proceed.

I am anxiously awaiting your response.

Oh, and I am yours.

My Information will be given to you in my next mail. Reply me immediately.

Please consider this as 'my reply you.'

Thanks and God bless You.

Regards and Respect.

Kelly Brown

Looking forward to being insanely rich without working.

The mediocre speed Dave


If you'd like to be notified by e-mail when a new Scam and Eggs post arrives, please subscribe to my Scam and Eggs newsletter. It's free and confidential. And there are other newsletters (art-related) that you may be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a helpful comment.

But, please do not post the full content of similar e-mails you have received. It is appreciated, however, if you post a comment with the name, e-mail and company/address of similar spammers. Thank you!

(Posting full texts of e-mail you receive doesn't help with Google searches, since comments are not included in Google indexes.) If you post the whole e-mail, it will just be deleted when I get around to it. Thanks.

Including links that are not supportive of the content of the post will likely get your comment removed. Spamming will be deleted and reported.