Monday, January 18, 2010

Keen to meet new people


regard, sweetheart

Maybe it's just me, but that's an unusual salutation.

Well, I start with saying that I am a special girl!!! I am cheerful,
kind:hostess and queen.

Wow! I'll say! I have never had a queen write to me before. Especially the cheerful, kind, hostess-type of queen. I am delighted to hear from you.

I like interesting people, whose who can keep up the conversation.

Me, too, but frankly, I think that is asking a lot these days. What with the long time between e-mails and instant messaging, I admit that sometimes the lag bores me. But I do try.

I respect people who take responsibly for their words.

Do you mean that? I mean, that's serious stuff. Does that represent your heart? Your beliefs?

I like to enjoy life the way it is.

Me, too. Except for the death part. I could do without that, quite honestly.

I am calm, emotionally stable, positive and friendly http://first-loveall.com/alone/

Hey, that was kind of weird. You posted a link to nowhere in the middle of your sentence. It that part of your emotionally stable self?

I dream to meet reliable, clever, kind man and create harmonious partnership and have happy future together. I like home coziness and warmth of beautiful feelings between people. I value reliable character, diligence, intelligence, sense of humor, ability to compromise, ability to love, kindness, desire to find a partner in life, sincerity.

Well, I don't have any of that, but I have lots of money and I am looking for someone to spend it on in trade for long walks on the beach, holding hands, drinking piƱa coladas and getting caught in the rain. Fortunately, you admire compromise. Are you willing to give all of those things up for money?

my turtledove, Having good time!

Yes, Having good time to you, too, my sea urchin.

Turtle Dave

PS - I feel a little bit 'not so special' knowing you wrote this to many other people. Please, reassure me by writing back to tell me that this is not actually a scam letter written by a man in Nigeria who will send me a picture of some random beautiful woman scraped off the internet, claiming to be her, and then developing a relationship with me, then pleading for a little bit of money, and then more and more, and so on.

Not that I don't trust you.

If you'd like to be notified by e-mail when a new Scam and Eggs post arrives, please subscribe to my Scam and Eggs newsletter. It's free and confidential. And there are other newsletters (art-related) that you may be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a helpful comment.

But, please do not post the full content of similar e-mails you have received. It is appreciated, however, if you post a comment with the name, e-mail and company/address of similar spammers. Thank you!

(Posting full texts of e-mail you receive doesn't help with Google searches, since comments are not included in Google indexes.) If you post the whole e-mail, it will just be deleted when I get around to it. Thanks.

Including links that are not supportive of the content of the post will likely get your comment removed. Spamming will be deleted and reported.